Up Way Too Early

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have no idea why I find myself up and awake before 6am. The blog here has been quiet here the last few weeks, but I have had a tough August. I had the flu for nearly two weeks, and next month I am moving. It is a small move, but we are preparing things now for a move into our new apartment by September 20. We are being forced to make the move. It is either that or move out of our building entirely.

My focus has been on getting well, keeping up my entertainment blog, Celebrity Today, and now this move. This should be an interesting month, and I am hoping things run smoothly. Not only that, but my family has been dealing with some changes as well. Changes with my dad's employment. My brother started a new job.

Someone I knew in high school contacted me the other day on my My Space. That was a bit trippy. All in all, life is definitely keeping me on my toes lately, and I foresee a lot of changes in the weeks and months ahead. If this blog is a bit quiet in the coming weeks, that is why. All should be well and in hand by October 1st. If not sooner!

1 comments:

Tim said...

Glad you are feeling better, I just found your blog through MyBlogLog, I liked your Avatar so I clicked through to check it out.

On days I have to get to work it's hard work to get out of bed but on weekend when I have all morning to sleep in, I'm wide awake by 5:30am.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind