93. Just Fantastic

Friday, July 08, 2005

Well this one of those weeks, where my moods have been totally wacky. I've been cranky and just not in good spirits. Had a few things pop up, and the small things that usually mean nothing just added up to one cranky Gina. I'm really glad this week is over, and today I made a day for me to just go and not think about working or writing or anything. i had it set in my mind to go see Fantastic Four today when it came out, and that is just what I did this afternoon. Fantastic Four was excellent. I really enjoyed myself, and I loved the movie. Everyone did a superb job. After seeing two very different type movies in the same genre, I think War of the Worlds is more visually stunning, but in my opinion Fantastic Four has more of a heart. The characters felt more real to me. I found myself laughing at the one-liners, and I'll be looking forward to the rest of the movies. From what I hear there is already two more Fantastic Four movies planned.

When I came home, I found a nice little surprise waiting for me. Suzanne's copy of The honeymoon man was waiting for me, and there was another extra surprise that I wasn't expecting. A few months ago, I had reviewed a book for Romance Divas by Maria Isabel Pita called Beauty and Submission. Well in today's mail, her publisher sent me a copy of her collection of short stories. I loved her autobiography, and though out she included snippets of her fiction where it illustrated a point, and I loved reading those, and I wanted to read more. Now I can. My brother actually laughed at me, and said he had never seen someone get so excited over a book when I opened the package. I'm really looking forward to reading Guilty Pleasures though. I have so much to read write now. The other night I began read Jill Shalvis' The Street where she lives, and I'm enjoying that read already.

I've actually kept up with my writing somewhat with the roller coaster this week has been. I'm working little by little on Crash into me, and I'm looking to see if I can get something out for one or two things with deadlines later on this month. The ideas are in my head. It's just a matter of getting them out of my head and onto the screen. I hope things smooth out, so I can tackle one of my projects this weekend.

Have a great night everyone.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind