292. The Best Laid Plans ...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Well my goal for Monday was to start on some things. I wanted to do another read through on my current work in progress, and then move onto my new one. Well, shortly after I posted on Sunday, I got sick. I'm not sure how it came on, but I caught a cold. Good thing my family celebrated Easter on Saturday right?

I'm on the mend now, but I'm still not feeling the best yet. Yesterday was the worst of it. I couldn't even think about eating. So I have to adjust my schedule a bit. I'm still pushing forward with my other blogs, but my fiction will have to wait just a couple of more days while I try to find my brain and creativity.

I hope all of you had a Happy Easter. Saturday was spent with friends that stopped by. We still have leftovers in the fridge. I haven't even touched the Easter candy that was given to me yet because I got sick.

Don't forget to check out my Blog of the Week on my sidebar! I'll be choosing a new one by the end of the week.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind