378. Happy Labor Day

Monday, September 04, 2006

I know in some time zones the day is almost over, but for me it is is still a bit early. I'm waiting for Vanished to air here in about an hour, so that I can have write up tonight's episode. It feels weird that it is already September. It feels like it was just April to me, and now here we are with it being Labor Day. Time certainly does seem to fly when you least expect it. Football season starts Thursday, but my brother and I just seemed to get things straightened out with our fantasy team today.

Things haven't necessarily been busy, but I was sick with a stomach bug since last week at some point. I'm on the mend now, but I really couldn't keep anything down for most of the week. It wasn't really fun week last week in general, but I dealt with it. Do you ever notice how slow time passes when you want it to move fast? It seems to be doing that lately, and I wish I had more to do. Things might change on that front soon though. I'm just learning how to have patience when I don't have much.

There is another storm coming in, and I have a headache so I'm going to lay down for a few before Vanished comes on. Check for my review of that in a couple of hours.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind