407. Saturday Night Ramblings

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Well, I'm still dealing with a killer toothache, but it isn't as bad it was yesterday. It was just about unbearable yesterday. The only thing that helped was ice and popping ibuprophen whenever the pain flared up too much. I'm still doing that, and it is finally bringing the swelling down some. I did spend most of today and yesterday in bed.

I did venture out today though. My brother coaches a girls high school basketball team, and he forgot one of his bags in his office, so I went back to get it with him. It is weird being in an high school environment after being out of high school for so long. The gym was newly done over the summer, and it looked amazing. I can't wait for his season to start. I plan to go to a few games.

Today, I finally finished reading The Beast Within by Suzanne McMinn. I thoroughly enjoyed it from cover to cover, and I might be picking up more books from her PAX league series in the near future. The story had the right amount of heat and romance with just a touch of danger to keep wanting to turn the page. Now I'm reading one of my pick-ups from this year's book fair, a book from Nora Roberts' Night Tales series: Night Tales: Night Shift & Night Shadow. I'm already into the first story, and it is pulling me in so far.

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Regina Avalos said...

Thank you very much for that bit of information, Dawn. The ice and ibuprophen seem to be helping, but if it flares up again I'll definitely grab those.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind