434. Another way to make money online

Monday, November 06, 2006

In the past I've discussed about ways to make money online. I've discussed various ways to do this, but not all of them have worked. Since the summer, my focus has been on paid to blog type sites where advertisers can use bloggers to promote their producters and services. I've found some success using one such site, and there are more such sites that keep popping up since that's site success. The latest site that has popped up is called Blogitive which you can read more about how to make money online with Blogitive by clicking that link. Now I haven't made any money using that site yet. I just joined in the last week or so, and not many of the opportunities they have offered have fit this blog. I won't take an offer just to get the money. The topic or product has to be something I would want to talk about or actually use. Blogitive looks promising though. In the near future, Blogitive is launching even more ways for bloggers to make money using their blog, including a program called Newsnerve. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this new site and see what I can do with it. I'll have to see if there are any topics that I will be willing to discuss on this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you had any experience with Pay Per Post? I keep hearing good things aobut it and have signed up, but it seems my blog has been pending forever. I'd love to hear your experience if you've had one.

Regina Avalos said...

Yes, I've talked about Pay Per Post several times on my blog here. Scroll down a bit to read one such posting in entry 425.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind