Private Practice renewed?

Friday, October 19, 2007

Yesterday, I was shocked to hear the new series was renewed already for its second season. Yes, I know its a spin-off from Grey's Anatomy. We all know how much I love that show. I can sing its praises until the cows come home, but after watching the first two episodes of Private Practice I had no desire to watch anymore. They have essentially ruined Addison's character. I love Kate Walsh, but they have turned Addison into Meredith Grey in Los Angeles. This is not the same woman that waltzed in at the end of season one of Grey's Anatomy to confront her husband. A far cry from it actually. I know I'm not the only fan that feels this way. I've seen others say the same thing. Yet, now we know we are almost assured a second season of this show, and I just can't believe that. As for Grey's Anatomy, after a slow start last night's episode reminded me why I loved Grey's in the first place. I was at the edge of my seat waiting for what was going to happen next, and the previews for next week look like more of the same. I can't wait. If you missed it, it should be up on iTunes soon!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind