Blogging Your Blessings 12/16

Sunday, December 16, 2007


Good friendships are truly a rare friend. I'm not one that opens up quickly, and sometimes I open up too quickly and get burned by it in the end. People come and go in my life, and sometimes I walk away from people I've been friends with because things change. People change daily. Life is a journey for all of us, and if there is no change in our lives then there is no growth. I'm 31 years old, and no I'm not a perfect person. I am introvert by nature. I like keeping my own company rather than dealing with most people, but in my life I have a few people that I count on a daily basis. A few that I've known for years, while others just entered my life in the past year.

Each and every day I talk to them, and they make me laugh. They piss me off. They make me smile, and they just help me keep focused and centered on what's important in life. If I'm upset, they help me out. They give me advice and they listen to me rant and rave about life and how much it really can suck some of the time. When people get to me, and I don't understand what they have done it is these select few that I know I can turn. Good friendships are truly hard to find, and I think I've been blessed finding a few select people to call friend that I know I can trust.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind