Friday's Feast #6

Friday, March 14, 2008

Appetizer

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?: I think I'm at about a six right now. I don't write as much as I used to because I'm just so used to typing everything.

Soup

Do you prefer baths or showers?: Showers. I sometimes shower twice a day, but I like a good bath every now and then to relax. A nice bath with my lavendar bubble bath can be heaven.

Salad

What was the last bad movie you watched?: I watch so many movies, but I just saw Children of Men a couple of weeks ago for the first time, and I wasn't all too impressed with it at all. I know a lot of people liked it, and I love Clive Owen, but I couldn't even finish watching the movie.

Main Course

Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life. I can fully admit being an Internet addict. Since I work from home, I'm always online for work. The Internet is my connection to the world, and I'm on my computer way too much.

Dessert

Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?: It's a tie between the guitar and the piano really. I've always loved both. The piano is relaxing, and the guitar is more exciting because I've always loved guitars in rock music.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind