Of Digg, Entrecard and Editor's Choice

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I've been using Entrecard almost since the day it arrived on the scene. Some things have come around as ways to get readers to your site, and they just don't seem to work very well. Blogrush is one of these things that immediately comes to mind. Yes, I'm using it on my blogs right now, but I'm just trying to see if there has been any more improvements since I last used it. In the week I've had it back on, there hasn't much of anything in the way of new traffic. I'll give it another week trial and see what happens.

Entrecard, however, has been a great way to get find new blogs to read myself and get new people to my blogs. I've noticed just how well the service can work in the past month with my other blog, Celebrity Today. A lot of my readers come from there, and I love seeing them come back day after day. Last night, Graham over at Entrecard started something new with Digg. Entrecard is really the biggest social network of pure bloggers out there, so when they join together it is going to be great. People have been adding me on digg all morning, and I'm hoping this is another great way to get my blogs noticed.

Celebrity Today was just honored today as Today.com's Editor Choice Blog for the month of June. I've put a lot of work on that blog, and I know it is still new. It will be two months old this month. If the months ahead, I plan to keep writing good content and contributing to the blog community as best as I can. Happy July everyone. Posts three days in a row! I needed to revive this blog too.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind