01. The beginning

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Everyday the world around us is changing. As the world spins on its axis, so does things change. I sit here daily at my computer screen as events happen in the world around me, and some days, no I think I honestly I can say most days, I just shake my head in wonder and amazement. I have no what is happening in the world. People die daily. Their is hate and fighting all around us. Some over the pettiest of things. Not saying that the things being fought about don't matter to the person's fighting, but that in the grand scheme of things, in the importance of the world, some of the things fought about are ridiculous.

I know I am just one person, one woman in this world, and what I have to say or think on anything has no great real importance to anyone. What one person thinks and feels is only important truly to the person and those that they know and care for. You sitting here reading my words have no idea who I am. I just one woman as I said. We might not ever meet, and you might just visit this blog once in your online existence. Then again, this might be the first of many visits to this blog.

Yes, this blog is new. I've had many, and I currently have a personal blog where I do write in daily. That blog is private, and shared with those that I know quite well or who I am hoping to know in the future. This blog will be public, and it shall be where I write about any number of things. It could be a review on something I've read, watched or listened to, or my thoughts on any of the many news issues of the day. My thoughts might also be tailored to writers from time to time. Since I am a writer, I like to share about my experiences in order to help other writers. I am currently working on a novel, in which the going is slow, and at sometimes a complete halt. I am hoping to change that.

I'm leaving this blog's content wide open, but when it comes down to it I have a lot of thoughts that find their way through my head on a daily basis. Not saying, this will be updated daily, but it might be. It might be updated daily, weekly or monthly. It just all depends if I have something I wish to share with those that might stumble across this blog somehow.

A bit on who I am just in case you were wondering. I am a twenty-nine year old woman living in Arizona. I am a freelance writer, and I spend most of time online. I write both non-fiction and fiction, and I'm also an avid reader. Most of my fiction seems to fall in the romance genre, but I have ventured into horror and other genres as well. I am a movie watcher as well, and I am slowly building up my own DVD collection. I've tried keeping similar online blogs such as this before, but I'm hoping to keep this up.

I do have some thoughts bouncing around my head currently, but I want this entry to serve as some type of introduction before I jump right in.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind