453. Silence

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I don't feel like I'm really writing anymore. The writing I am doing right now isn't the writing I've always loved doing, and the writing I've wanted to make my life's work. I'm still writing though, and that should at least be something. It's a good thing anyway. I'm enjoying what I'm doing. I'm having fun, but it still isn't the same. I was looking at submission calls yesterday over on the ERWA site, and a few caught my eye, but deadlines are so soon. My muses are not cooperative when it comes to sitting down and writing something creative. I don't even write in here anymore, and I'm really going to work on changing that. Even if it a short entry.

Shocking as it may sound I don't even watch as much television as I used to. Shows build up on my DVR to watch later, and some series I've stopped watching altogether. I tell myself I'll download the episodes and watch them over summer, and I'll probably do that with one or two shows. The end of The O.C. got to me, even though I didn't watch the last six or so episodes. I did watch the last one, and I really liked how they did the ending. We know what happened to everyone in the end, and it left you wondering might happen next. They even left it open ended for some kind of spin off, but I doubt that would happen. Anything is possible.

I still watch my regular shows. Grey's Anatomy and Lost still have me hooked. I'm already tuning in to this season of Dancing With The Stars, and I'm firmly supporting Ian Ziering and Joey Fatone. Both did well this week, but it is way early to tell what will happen. I'm not tuning in this year to American Idol though. I just had no interest. Brothers and Sisters and Ugly Betty hooked me this season from early on in their seasons. Both are great shows, and I'm glad to see all of the above mentioned shows picked up already for next season by ABC.

There are some movies I'm really anxiously awaiting their releases too. Some coming out this summer including Lucky You, Fantastic Four 2, and Transformers. I've been waiting on those three for awhile now. I want to catch Music & Lyrics too, but we'll have to see about that. I really want to get back into my writing though. My muses are just silent.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind