And November Begins

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Been out of it for a bit. I was sick the last time I wrote in here, and then Monday morning I woke up sick with the flu. I thought I might even have to go to the emergency room or doctor at some point. I was that sick. I'm on the mend now thankfully, but it was one tough week. I spent most of the first three days in bed, and the last two days wanting to be in bed. I don't have that complete luxury though. I've had work to do. Work needs to get done.

I do have some good news though. On Monday, I was hired on to run two new celebrity gossip sites. These are a bit most focused than what I'm doing currently. I'm the new writer behind All Things Britney and All Things Lindsay. Two of the biggest pop princesses with lives that just need following. Both have new CD's on the way out, and if they aren't doing something their families are. I'm excited to be given the chance to talk about them both and share them with my readers.

I'm still as busy as ever with Celebrity Today and Teevieo as well. I have some plans coming up for Celebrity Today in the weeks ahead. More DVD reviews, and some great giveaways too. If you're someone that follows that blog, you'll be in on all the action. Right now, I need to get back to work. It never ends!

3 comments:

Congrats on the "All Things..." sites, that is so cool!

Thanks for the drop! :)

Glad to hear your feelin' better... AND... congrats on the gigs. Sounds fun!

Microsoft outlook 2010 lets you drag and color-code tasks and e-mails on its calendar; outlook 2010 download easy to use with a great help database, but not much in terms of customization and add-ons.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind