Hold My Calls Please

Thursday, October 23, 2008

That was me yesterday. I didn't feel well at all. I did what I needed to do, and then I grabbed a DVD and laid in bed off and on until I felt better. Well, at least I had a new DVD to keep me occupied.

Yesterday, I received the box set for The 4400 in the mail to review for Celebrity Today.  I'd heard a lot about the series, but I had never found the time to watch it. I was able to watch season one yesterday, and I am continuing on today with season two.

Good news on the home front. We might have a car in the house by the end of the day. Never know how much you miss a car until you don't have one. I don't drive, but my family does. Makes it so much easier to go places when you have a car!

I feel much better today. Not perfect, but better. Back to work with me!

2 comments:

Oh yeah, vehicles are certainly life savers.

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I am fairly certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i SDHC[/url] DS NetBrowze)

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind