Capricorn - 30 Seconds To Mars

Tuesday, September 01, 2009



And my last song to share with you is Capricorn by 30 Seconds To Mars. The group led by Jared Leto. I've been a fan of their music since I first heard Echelon played over the end credits of The Core, a movie most of you might not be familiar. I fell in love with the song though, and I am more than excited for their next record, This Is War. That should be heading into stores in October, a few weeks before the release of the latest record from my all-time favorite Bon Jovi. The Circle will hit stores on November 10th. I can't wait for either release!



Edit: This Is War release date is November 24th, and somehow my blog has been labeled as a spam blog in their system. Four years with this blog, and that is so strange.

1 comments:

This is a real estate company that situated in myanmar. We recommend to invest in our company.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind