Life as I know it

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I have more to say, but I don't even know where to begin. I go through months where I have so much I want to say, but that hasn't happened in a long time. I met someone back over Christmas. We connected, and things seemed to go quite well for a few months, and all of that changed this summer. I'm not even sure how. Too much stress. Too many problems.

When there is too much of something I tend to walk away, shut off the emotion that is there and move on. I know that isn't the healthiest thing to do, but it is what I do. I focus on my work, what little of it that I do have, and that is that. I haven't even been listening to music much lately, and that was something I always used to do. Things are just changing. Maybe I should post some of the songs I have been stuck on lately. I'll do that in a bit.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind