Thursday Thoughts

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do you ever ask yourself how you fill your days? Most of my necessary work is done early in the day, and you would think this would leave me the rest of the day to do things I need to do. I need to write. I have ideas, but no drive. I need to find it. I keep thinking I have, but I still don't do anything. This really needs to change. I keep saying that I'm working on it, but I don't see anything changing. That is my fault. I'm the one to blame. I take full responsibility. I had another strange dream last night, but I've already forgotten what it was about. I need to start writing these things down!

Here is this week's Thursday Threesome ::The Convenience of Extra Cash::

Onesome: The-- endless onslaught of junk snail mail: how much do you get each week? I'm thinking maybe we could use it as insulation in our houses... I've lost count on how many advertisements we get in the mail each week. There is two weekly groups that come in every Tuesday and Wednesday, and then you have the various singles that come in throughout the week. Most of it goes in the recycling can the management of our building has set up right in the mail area.

Twosome: Convenience of-- a quick in and out? Do you have a convenience store nearby that is really convenient for you?: There are actually three around. Two on one side, and one on the other. Both are within a ten minute walk, or even faster to get to by car.

Threesome: Extra cash--? When you need some, where do you get it? ...the ATM? ..."write for over" at the store? What is this 'cash' thing you speak of <g>? I typically have a good handle on my money. I have some saved in the bank, and some locked away in a box in my home for those extra special cash emergencies.


0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind