And It Is Friday

Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm sorry for being so quiet here lately. I think things might be finally settling down. I know I keep saying that, but this time I mean it! Knocks on wood. I'm pondering an idea for a short to submit to Torquere. I have five weeks to write it. I should be able to. I'm just trying to get things going elsewhere. Anyway here is a Friday Feast to help me get back into the swing of things.


Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose? - I think I would pick Europe. I love so many of the cities and countries there. I'd hop from Paris to Rome and then to London.

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet? - After years of being a dedicated Internet Explorer user, I have seen the light and I am now a Firefox user.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country? - Ten years ago I would have said a ten, but you forget these things over time. Now I think 7-8.

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is… everything.

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado? - No. Earthquakes were bad enough.


0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind