18. A few quick notes

Thursday, April 21, 2005


  • Romance Divas, both site and forum, is back up and running. This is one my homes here on the web, and I was starting to miss the boards a bit much. Jax and Kristen both run the board, and do so beautifully. The site had some problems in recent weeks due to the heavy amount of traffic the board and site receive. After some long hours and much work put in by our Diva Goddesses, the site is back, and not a moment too soon.


  • Last night I attended a chat over at Writers Chat with romantic suspense author Marie-Nicole Ryan. As always the chat was fun and informative. I was hoping to run the chat door prize because her books truly intrigued me, especially See you in my dreams . I'll have to definitely check them out.


  • Phaze extended their Sparkler contest deadline to the 31st of May, which might help me get something in. I began work on my entry last night. Got to love waiting to almost last minute. I seem to do well under pressure, so we will have to see. I decided to go the male/male route. I have the main character's story in my head. I'm just a little fuzzy on the second main character. I'm stuck on a name. I think once I get that straightened out things will flow easier. Right now I have Jake and ... ? I think the unnamed male is somewhat of a Brian Kinney type, for those that are familiar with Queer as Folk. Not as dead set against love and relationships though. More your take control, oozing sex appeal type guy. Anyway, I'll work on getting Jake entered into things, and the rest will follow

2 comments:

Silma said...

Yeah, the Divas have become like a cyberfamily to me. I miss them bunches during the crash. I thought I was going through withdrawls. *lol*

Oh, I didn't know Phaze extended the deadline. Thanks for mentioning it, Gina! *g*

Regina Avalos said...

I definitely know what you mean. It's good to have the board back!

No problem. I just heard it was extended today from Laura. Maybe it'll help give me the time I need to get something submitted.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind