256. So now its 2006

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Since my New Year's Eve post with my yearly goals I've been a bit remiss in my blogging duties. My Internet connection is still giving me fits, and the tech came out yet again today. Now he has scheduled my ISP to take a look at their system because the problem happening is not here. It's been frustrating though, and the problems seem to occur mostly during the daytime hours when I'm trying to work, so it makes working hard. Nighttime hours seem a bit better, so I try to do what I can then.

I'm not sure why the signal is so crazy earlier in the day. Usually between one and five in the afternoon. It is really quite perplexing, and I'm pretty tech savvy here, as most of that read this know. I've done all I can. I just need to deal with the problems and hope the maintenance call scheduled for later this week fixes it.

I'm trying to get back into gear with my assignments writing wise. Things are still a bit slow this week, which I'm thankful for. If all my shows came back this week I might cry out mercy and fall faint. Or not – it sounded good in any case. Surface was on last night, and I have a review of last night's episode up on my review site here. Great episode. I really enjoyed seeing the show again, and they added some more new twists that are really making the show interesting. I'm going to miss it when its season ends next month.

As for my fiction, that is once again dead in the water, but I'm hoping once the frustration of dealing with cable connection blinking for three to four every day, I'll be able to get back into gear. I think the holidays threw me all out of whack, and I was a bit worried they would do that. I still have things that need doing. I'm just trying to get them done one thing at a time.

I hope you're all well out there. Have a lovely night, and a great day.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind