182. A call out to fellow Capricorns

Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm a horoscope person. I have mine sent from a couple of different sites to my email each night, and I also have started checking out the writer's monthly horoscope posted each month here. Today I went to look up my horoscope since the feed told me it had been updated and I found this:

capricorn: again,i wonder why i even write to caps because there are so few in publishing. i think we should have a contest---name the capricorn, and have them tell us in 25 words or less why they aren't an investment banker.
This isn't the first time this has been said in regards to Capricorns. I am a Capricorn born on January 16th, and I'd love to have this horoscope too, but it seems Julie Hill believes there aren't many capricorns in the writing business. Am I the only one? Or are there others out there like me that go to Miss Hill's blog for their monthly creative horoscope only to find that there isn't one. I have a crazy idea. Any capricorns out there that read this blog let me know by commenting here and maybe we can all comment or email Julie Hill so she can see there are Capricorns that write/edit/are creative. I thought about emailing last time she mentioned there were hardly any capricorns in publishing, but it slipped my mind with everything I've been doing the last month or two. Things have certainly been crazy.

And in the last twenty-four hours or so, I think I've caught some of type of bug. Not sure. I had a slight fever last night, and a tooth ache, but that comes and goes. I've also been freezing on and off. My teeth have a sensitivity to the cold, so I think that is what triggered the tooth ache. Though I can't be sure. I am chalking it up to the beginning of the month. I work myself down throughout the month, the beginning of the month is also so tiresome for me. I should be okay once we're in the month. I seem to pick up the pace considerably once it rolls around to the tenth of the month or so.

Last night, I watched and reviewed Grey's Anatomy. You can read my review here. I love that show more and more with each episode. It is good drama with both the medical aspect and the personal aspect all intermingled to make a very entertaining show. Tonight is Surface which is fast becoming one of my favorite new shows. Along with Bones and Supernatural. A couple of my shows are off for the month due to the MLB playoffs airing on FOX. Two of my favorites too. I like baseball, but I love my shows more. I'll just have to be patient and see what happens. I think I'm off. I might read some more before Surface comes on in a bit.

Hope you're all well. Have a wonderful evening everyone.

1 comments:

I did notice her last couple of Cap posts. I think she believes Caps are known for analytical thinking. My sister-in-law is a Cap and just opened a business. My dad was a Cap and was good at organization. You review and analyze shows and books, but doesn't mean you won't succeed in fiction.

That would be interesting if you emailed her, though!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind