205. Well I've noticed ...

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Just by waking up an hour earlier, I get a lot more done, and I don't feel as rushed to get things done, so I'm going to try to start doing that more on Monday. Thanks for your comments on my post yesterday. I figured most bloggers want to know how to generate more traffic to their sites. I just didn't know that I would go on as long as I did. I just figured giving all the information that I knew at the time was best. I might add on to that post as time progresses. I am pondering doing a weekly or bi-weekly post like that in the future on this blog. The posts would cover different topics that might be interesting to the readers of this blog. Some topics I'm pondering are software for writers, my method of keeping your computer virus free and dealing with viruses once you're infected and others. Those are just off the top of my head.

For those that change times, remember to push your clocks back an hour tonight. Living in Arizona, we don't change times ever during the year. We're one of the two states in the US that don't. Indiana being the other, so it'll mean me adjusting my time television wise because some networks are on PST. Mostly cable networks. That means everything will be running an hour later that normal. Confusing let me tell you. I'm sure I'll get used to it in a few days. I'm hoping the month change coming up wakes up my muses. Although I do seem to be getting things better under control. I'm just feeling a bit burnt at the moment. That's why I've been taking it easy.

My blog has no renter as of today. I am trying to link to other writer's blogs on here, and one happened to place a bid. Writesville is a new blog, but I can already see it has a good start with some good information and discussion as one write learns their way during this crazy journey called writing. Check my blog sidebar for the rent my blog box and check out Writesville.

Tonight, I'm watching Catwoman and checking out some other movies on cable. Tomorrow my Cardinals are on television early, and there are some other good football games on television in my area as well, so I'm happy. This means you will see me next blogging on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind