Friday's Feast #3

Friday, January 11, 2008

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?: Jo. It's my dad's name, so I don't think I'd ever want to change it.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?: I like simple things. Cotton, basic colors. I like red, black and white, so I could see myself using those a good deal if I was to ever go down down that path.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?: I hate doing laundry. I always have, and I always will. I'll do it, but if I can get out of doing it somehow I will find a way to do just that.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?: Bugs. I hate bugs. I also am scared of fire, and there really is no event in my life that I can trace either fear back to. I am also scared of the dark, and there is no set reason for it.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment. : At my desk. My TV, my stereo and my bed.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind