Web Pondering

Thursday, January 03, 2008

For the last couple of months, I've been thinking about finding a place to move my blog off of this site, and I've also thought about doing something about my personal site. Perhaps combining them all together, or just getting a domain name for my blog here. I've given it a lot of thought, but actually going through with it and doing it is something I haven't really done yet. Today, I found a great deal on web hosting with the Rudolph plan. A website that will last your entire lifetime with just one fee now. It isn't a high fee either. Not even a hundred dollars will get you disk space, bandwidth and even a domain name for life.

It really does sound like a great deal, and it makes me think about making the leap onto my own space in this great big world web something even more appealing. Maybe I'm just lazy. That could be it. Definitely. I've been thinking about doing this for years now really. This blog will be three years old in March, and I've been here this whole entire time. My website is covered in advertising. I keep telling myself once I get more established publishing I'll make some changes. I'm thinking that will happen this year. 2008 is promising to be good.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind