Manic Monday #4

Monday, January 14, 2008

Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were the opposite sex?: I think men have it easier. They don't have to carry children. They get more noticed in the work place. They just seem to do less and get more. As for if I ever wished to be a man? Yes, at least one day a month. Trust me!

What books from your childhood would you like to share with your children?: There are so many books I loved as a chiild. I think one of my favorites is Alice in Wonderland and The Wizard of Oz. i would hope to share these someday with my own children.

What is one talent or skill you don't possess but always wanted?: The talent to draw. I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I always wished for the ability to draw or paint, but I just don't have it. I paint my pictures with words.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind