Be Aware

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One oyster moved his way to plant himself next to another oyster one day on the bottom of the sea floor. He began talking about his day, the family and the kids. All the while, the other oyster said nothing. Not one word. Finally, the oyster became mad and told the other oyster to not be so clammy!

Bad joke, but I'm no joke teller. I do love sea food though. I always have. Shrimp, fish, lobsters, clams. I love them all, and I've always been an avid seafood eater. Clam Chowder is my favorite soup. Gulf oysters are also popular, but I haven't really had the opportunity to eat those very much. Maybe someday. I've just heard that they aren't good if you don't cook them properly. You can find out more about them on the Be Oyster Aware website.

I'm not in the mood to deal with food poisoning, especially since it looks like I have the stomach flu this week. That's why I haven't been around that much the last week or so. Things are just hectic at the moment. With oysters though, as long as you are aware of the dangers that go along with them and follow some safe simple rules. All can be well. I've been wanting some shrimp lately. Maybe next time I go out to lunch.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind