Blogging Your Blessings Sunday

Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's been a few weeks since I've posted one of these. I really haven't felt much blessed. I mentioned more than once already how much the time of year that just passed gets to me. Too many days strung together to remind me of things. Good memories. Sad ones. And all the types of memories in between. It's a new month now though, and as weird as this may sound I am blessed this Sunday because it is a new month. It's February. The holidays are done for another year. My birthday has passed. My mother's birthday has passed. The second anniversary of my cat running off has passed. It is now a new year, and I am blessed because time has passed. Something small, but to me it means everything.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind