A New Read

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I am always looking for a new read. Right now, I am reading The Other Boleyn Girl, and I'm looking forward to picking up V: The Second Generation that I learned came out today. I have a varied taste in books, and I like discovering new writers. Even if they are just new to me. Today, there is a new release by Amanda Goldberg and Ruthanna Khalighi Hopper called Celebutantes. It is a story of a woman that is part of the Hollywood royalty as she tries to get those celebrities she grew up around to wear her gowns of choice at the Oscars. Sounds like a fun book to me. It makes me think of those Jackie Collins books I used to read when I was back in high school. In order to promote the book, the publisher has made some short videos using some familiar faces to go along with the characters. This video shows Autumn Reeser as the main character Lola!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind