Dream Big

Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Super Bowl is just hours away. This town is just insane right now. It's turned into party central this weekend. Last night, there was a huge fireworks show over the lake and it was so loud overhead five miles away where I am that I thought aliens had finally invaded. No joke. It's quiet day, and I'm surfing around a bit. I found Girl Mogul, and if you're a girl feeling high amounts of girl power this is the perfect site for you. It is a line of clothes and accessories that let you show the girl power in you.

I looked through the site, and a few things caught my eye. One being this t-shirt. Dream big has always been one of my life mottos. I've always had dreams. Even when I was a little girl I knew that I wanted to be a writer some day. I started writing when I was nine years old, but even before then I was making up stories. I just didn't write them down. My mom had a tape recorder, and I filled tape after tape with my ramblings. I still wish I had those to this day.

I have always told myself one day I will make the New York Times Bestseller list with one of my books. I just need to finish a book first. I still dream though. I haven't given up yet, and I have no intentions of giving up any time soon. I love to write. It is in me to write. Always has been. Always will be. I just need to make my dream a reality. I'm working on that. It's a long process, but I'll get there.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind