285. Kittens are like babies ...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

They are on their own schedule, and they don't care what time you went to bed the night before either. So the past few days, I have found myself getting up earlier and earlier. I think I was up at 9am today, and I already find myself getting sleepy now, and it is only 11pm here. I had wanted to edit today, but I've been tired all day.

Today I attended a chat over at Divas, and I won one of the chat giveaways. I'm excited to receive a copy of The Prey by Allison Brennan. She led a wonderful workshop this past week in the Diva's classroom, and I plan to print out and go over her lectures tomorrow or Monday.

Tomorrow, I will be going to the annual fair at my family's church. It's a family event we go to every year. My dad and I spend a few hours together eating junk food and going through the bake sale and white elephant sale. All the money goes to a good cause, our church, so it is an afternoon well spent. My going though means Mikey and JJ get their first test alone for a few hours. I'm hoping I come back to two happy cats and my room in tact.

Check out my new Blog of the Week. I had a number of blogs to choose from this week, and I wish I could have picked them all, but this week I went with Confessions of a Stuffed Lamb. I went for the cuteness factor! The blog tells the tales of a stuffed lamb as it travels the globe, going from person to person. I think its an inventive idea, and everyone should go take a look! Tell them you saw them on Gina's blog!

I'm tired now, so I'm heading off. Maybe even heading off to bed. Busy day tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind