279. Dry Spell

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Where does the time go? Here it is already the first of March. Sometime this month is my one-year anniversary with this blog. I'm not sure exactly when, but I know it is this month. I know I don't update this blog daily like I used to, but I haven't had all that much to say lately. Perhaps, I'm going through some type of dry spell. I'm busy working on my other sites, and things are also moving along fiction wise. A bit slow, but they are moving forward.

I'm up to the point of confession in my work in progress. My one guy has to tell his best friend that he wants him, and I have a great way to do it. I wrote the scene that leads up to it a few days ago, and now I just need to write the confession. My plan is to hopefully tackle that this weekend.

I know Sunday will be crazy. I'll be hosting a live Oscar discussion over at Media Village with a fellow blogger and forum leader. We'll start with the red carpet and go through the last award. It'll be an all day event, but I'm looking forward to it.

No word on my cat. Thanks to those of you that keep asking on him. Today is actually his tenth birthday, so I'm missing him a bit. This weekend, my family has decided to adopt a new kitten. We're prepared if my cat is found or decides to come home to take care of all three. My brother found us an adorable kitten at the local pound. We just needed to wait for the waiting period to end for his family to come claim him. They found him in a box with his littermates outside of a school a week or two ago. Sad story. Six weeks old and dumped. I'm sure he'll enjoy living here.  We look forward to bringing him home Saturday at the latest.

I hope to put an end to this dry spell with this blog soon. I'm just dealing with a lot of changes, and it is making me think a lot. While you're here make sure you check out my Blog of the Week. I have a new one this week, and I'm sure you'll find this week's choice interesting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine had a cat who went away only to come back two years (to the day!) later. He just showed up like it was nothing. I hope your cat comes home, in the meantime congrats on the new addition.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind