Cookies

Thursday, May 22, 2008

This will be a quick post. It is cold and raining here in Phoenix. Strange weather for the middle of May, but we'll take it. It is better than temps we've had lately here. We've hit the low hundreds already. Earlier today I received a couple of packages from one of the PR firms that send me things for some of the television networks. One was a good size box, and inside this box was a dozen cookies. I was shocked. I'm used to getting DVD's or press releases. The cookies definitely caught my eye though. Nice change. They tasted great too. Right now, I'm trying out a new browser add-on to update my blog, and I am liking this so far. Seems to work just as well as the client I usually use. It is cold today though! How quickly things can change. Today has been such a long day. I need a nap ASAP! Even if I know I'm not one to actually follow through with taking naps during the day. At most I lay down for ten minutes, and I'm back up.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind