Crazy week

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm still on my Idol high at the moment, but it really has been a crazy week. I've been really working hard on building and promoting my new blog. I'm glad I have had experience working my other blogs because it really does make it easier each and every time you do it. I did have to remember a few things, but I'm really working on it because I know it is monthly trial basis with the site, and I want to continue on past that. I like covering celebrities. I read about them every day, so it is just easy for me to go ahead and write about them. The past few days I've been neglecting my fiction efforts, but I know once things are settled and more in place with Celebrity Today I'll be able to turn my focus back to writing more fiction. That should be soon.

I'm really looking forward to the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance tomorrow night. I never like the audition process for these shows, but I know in a week or two, the real competition will begin. I didn't watch it much this year, but I plan to this year. Although tomorrow night we have Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy ending their seasons. This season was one big mess with the writer's strike. We just have to hope that we don't have an actor's strike this summer. That will just mess things up all over again! We just have to hope for the best.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind