Summer Is Coming

Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer is just about here, and that means it is time for those all important summer vacations. My father and I have been discussing heading to Vegas for a few days sometime this summer, and this has always been one of our favorite vacation spots. Growing up, my family went to Vegas at least once a year. There are plenty of things to do in Las Vegas, even if you aren't over the legal gambling age of twenty-one. There is even more to see and do now as the city has grown. It is one of those cities you can find something to do any time of the day or night. My favorite and wildest vacation there was the summer I turned eighteen. I remember gambling at the dice tables at 5am. Yes, I know I said eighteen, and I know that isn't the legal age for gambling, but the pit boss liked my chest. My shirt hid nothing! My mom and dad were both with me, and we all had a really fun time. We even decided to stay an extra day. If you have never been to the city before, there are sightseeing tours available from Trusted Tours and Attractions. Things to do in Boston are also covered by this company! If you want more information about tours in any of the cities Trusted Tours is located in with things to do in all of those cities, you can join their electronic newsletter. If you join this month, you are entered to win $150 you can use to download from iTunes!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind