Exhausted ...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

That is what I am right now. I've been working overtime getting my latest blog out there and seen. Today, I changed the layout for it, and I've been promoting most of the afternoon. I know it is a lot of work right now, but the payoff will be worth it I hope. I am waiting to hear back from another site that might want me to do write for them. Things just seem to be falling into place finally for me, and I am so excited about things. I want things to work. I treated myself to a couple of things this weekend. A couple of things I use daily were giving me trouble, and they needed replacing.

One was my DVD player, and the other was my CD burner. I use my DVD player to watch DVD's I get to review, and I burn a lot of CD's. Well, now I have an all new DVD player, and a shiny new external DVD burner. I've been playing with that one since I brought it home. Both were on sale for great prices this weekend for the holiday. After all my work lately, I decided it was time to treat myself. Friday I might treat myself and take the afternoon off to go and see the new Sex & The City movie. I used to love watching that show. I can't wait to see it.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind