How time flies

Saturday, May 31, 2008

In today's mail, I received a DVD set of the CHiPs second season. I used to watch this series growing up, and it was a favorite of mine. I was looking at the DVD though, and you know how on some TV show DVD sets they show you the air date of the episode? Well, they did that here, and man did it make me feel old. This season of episodes aired back in 1978. Yes, I was only two years old back then, but I remember my mother telling me I used to sit in my highchair and watch the series. She said I would get all excited when the music started to play. I don't remember all of that, but I do remember watching it. Television was so much simpler back then. At least, I think it was. Now things are so much more complex. The world is much more complex though, so I guess that makes sense. At least it does to me.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind