Visiting!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My niece is visiting for a couple of days. She's just finished up her junior year of college, and she is heading home for the summer. She lives in California with her family, and she goes to school in New Mexico. She's driving back, and she decided to stop off here on the way back to see her grandfather and I. I honestly don't even remember the last time I saw her. I think she may have been in junior high school still. Yes, it has been that long. We don't make it back to California much, but we used to in the past. It really isn't an easy drive. She's already on her way, so I'm trying to make the apartment at least a bit presentable. My room is the worst of it. I'm a bit of a messy person. Just a little. My mom wouldn't be happy about that, but I think this is my way of getting back at her for always having things so damn neat.

I'm about to make my bed here, and I keep telling myself I need new bedding. My blanket has seen better days, and I'm not even sure when the last time I bought new sheets was. That would tell me it has been a long time. This morning, I decided to take a quick look online to see what was available, and there is new Tommy Hilfiger Bedding out. It is probably a bit more than I'm looking for, but it is nice to look at. I typically buy things on the lower end of the spectrum, but I don't mind looking!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind