366. How Time Flies

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I didn't realize how long it has been since my last update until I came to check on my blog. Things have been just a bit on the hectic side since my last post. Life seems to like keep throwing me curve balls, and I haven't been all that sure how to handle a few things. One personal and the other professional. I know things will end up straightening themselves out eventually. Personally, I'm the type of person to let few people get that close, and when I happen to let someone in and they totally screw me over then it sort of sets me off base for a bit.

One person has done that in recent months after a two year friendship, and I'm not sure what to think anymore. I've heard rumors and stories, and something totally the opposite from the person themselves. Yesterday they seemed to pop up out of nowhere for the first time in months, and I'll have a feeling it will be months again before I see them again. It's a pattern that has been developing. I've also been feeling just a bit under the weather since the weekend.

Back on Friday night, we had a huge storm here. My dad woke up to use the restroom in the middle of the night, and he blew a fuse. So half of our apartment had power, and the other half didn't. It was fixed by the next morning once we reset the breakers, but it just started off a weekend of a bunch of little things that ended up adding to one big headache. Then I got sick, and everything just sort of snowballed from there. This is the first day since Saturday, I haven't wanted to scream. Before I go, I have an all new blog of the week! This week, we have Hot House Momma! Check her out!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind