Anticipation Builds

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tomorrow I will be at the movie theater to see The Dark Knight. I have my ticket bought, and all I need to do is pick it up at the box office. I am really excited to see this movie, not only as a reviewer but as a fan of Batman. I've seen all of the movies, and I am a huge Christian Bale fan. I was saddened when Heath passed on, and even wrote about his death on this blog.

I'm exhausted lately though. It might be monthly thing, so I'm just waiting it out, and I'm not going to let it stop me from going to the movie tomorrow morning. I was lucky to get the ticket that I did. Showings were selling out. I'm in for the 11:20 showing.

Other than that, there have been a few minor annoyances in life lately. I had a minor issue with a site I write for, and it is making me ponder continuing on with the site. I left before, and I will again if I see it to be necessary. Right now, I'm just going on. Also having an issue on a more personal front. Family sometimes is just troublesome. Not sure why I bothered trying. Thank you for proving to me it wasn't worth the effort.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind