Firefox 3 & Entrecard

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I've been talking a lot about Entrecard on my blog lately, but it is site I find myself spending more and more time on. I've had some problems lately with dropping on my one blog account because of Firefox 3. It kept logging me out.

However, tonight I figured out a small workaround that will work for me until the problem is solved. It isn't the best solution, but it will let me get back to dropping regularly on this blog, and not just my other one. I installed Flock. They call it the social browser.

It is made using the Firefox engine, but since I installed an older version I am not having the same logging out issue I was having. It will do for now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got here looking for Entrecards.... just joined today though... still havent really figured it out

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind