The Case Of The Missing Glasses

Sunday, October 12, 2008


I've have worn eye glasses since I turned six. Although, I think I stopped wearing them somewhere around my 18th birthday. I never liked wearing my glasses, and even though I knew they were somewhere in my house, I didn't know where. In the move, we had to pack up and get rid of a lot of things. I found a lot of things in the process.

One was the social security card I thought I lost two months ago, and the other was my eye glasses. They are scratched up, beat up, and right now as I am sitting here typing this, I once again don't know where my glasses are. Yes, I know. I'll find the eventually. I know I probably should think about buying a new pair of glasses. I just never really seem to get around to it.

Today, I found out that you can even buy glasses online. Makes sense because in this day and age you can pretty much buy everything online. I even found an article about the service. Zenni Optical has eyeglasses as low as $8 dollars, which is one of those shockingly low numbers, where you wonder if its true or not.

I spent some time on the site this morning, and I found a pair that might just work for me. The pairs do start at $8.00, and they even offer free anti-scratch coating and UV protection. I really like this frame, and it comes in a number of different colors too. What do you think?

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind