Feeling overwhelmed

Friday, October 10, 2008

That is what I was yesterday. It is really amazing what sleeping in late will do to your mind. Of course, late was 9am. To some that might not be late at all, especially when you think about the fact I work from home. I looked at the clock at 7am, and I told myself just ten more minutes. That ten minutes turned into two hours somehow. That can happen so easily.

For the rest of the day, I felt rushed and stressed out beyond belief. Thursday is my busiest day of the week. Sunday is also a bit hectic. Thursday is killer though because of the reviews I write for Celebrity Today. They won't write themselves! As much as I wish they would. I put a lot of work into my writing and blogs. It is good to finally see it paying off just a little. I want more though. Always want more.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind