Saturday Ramblings

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another day. Another post. I know all of you are probably shocked. Entrecard is down. They have been having problems since last night. I have allergies bugging me to no ends.

My brother just came in here, being cute and wanting to rip down my Bon Jovi poster because he says I don't like him anymore. I still do. I just expanded my interests to include a huge amount of love for Eric Bana. Variety is the spice of life after all, and have any of you seen the man?

I like the weekends because I can slow down a little bit, but at the same time I really can't slow down. It is that whole double edged sword thing. Right now, I'm trying to fight taking medicine for my allergies. Ugh. I really should. I just hope I'm not catching a cold. Have a great day everyone.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind