322. Crazy Monday

Monday, June 26, 2006

Well, this day started off like it ended the night before crazy. Somewhere around 1am, my cable television went out. I know my cable company sometimes does late night maintainence, so I thought nothing of it and I went to bed. I woke up this morning around 10am, and I thought all was well. That is until my brother yelled that the cable was out. We tried a few things, rebooting the boxes, etc, and nothing happened. So I called COX, and after they looked in the system to determine there wasn't an outage in my area, they told the soonest they could have someone out to look at the problem was tomorrow.

This was even after I told them my day job depended on having working cable. The lady even said, "Well, you're probably going to be mad at me then because the soonest I can have someone out to look at things is tomorrow morning." Yeah, it made me mad. Then again, I've learned not to expect much from my cable company once I signed on for the Internet service. I still get dropped more than once a day, and they haven't been able to fix it. I'm not the only one in the area with the problem, so we just have to wait for the problem to miraculously fix itself someday. I know it could be worse though, so I'll just deal with it as I have been.

In other news, I'm happy to report that my three latest book reviews over at Romance Divas went live today. The reviews were for Aussie Rules by Jill Shalvis, Spring Storm by Kelly Maher and Velvet Strokes by Susie Charles. The direct links to the reviews on our my sidebar. Mine weren't the only reviews to go up this weekend though, so head on over to Romance Divas to check out the others listed in the Book Reviews section of the website. You might just find your latest summer read while you're there!

Ever have one of those dreams that you just can't shake? I had a strange one this morning, and it made me wake up and immediately want to get out of bed. It involved death and it just really freaked me out. It felt almost like a movie, and I was in it as one of the characters. One of those suspense thriller movies where the bad guy causes all this mayhem. When you hear children screaming as shots are fired, it just leaves you with an awful feeling. One I know I didn't like. I don't have dreams like that often, so I hope another one won't happen again anytime soon. The last set of weird dreams I had were around the time I lost my cat in January. I don't want anything bad to happen.

Anyway, have a wonderful Monday everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great review!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind