324. Hump Day

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sometimes I like to wait until no one else is home and then blast some music and dance around my bedroom. I've tried doing it in the living room, but it never seems as much fun then. I dance and dance and dance until I'm out of breath and I need to stop. Today, I was doing that and my cat Mikey just laid by the door and watched me as if I had somehow been possessed by some outer force. It was cute, and if I had the camera handy I would have captured him on film stretched out as he was with his head resting on his paws.

Tomorrow, I am on my way to see Superman Returns. I'm excited to see this new release as I grew up watching Christopher Reeve in the Superman movies. I've heard nothing but good things about the movie, so I am really wanting to see what they have done to the story I loved so much as a child and teenager.

I was Superman obsessed when I was younger, and I used to watch all the Superman related television series that even came on air. My favorite being Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman with Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain. I never watched Smallville, although I always thought to. I think it was simply a matter of the show sharing a time slot with something else I watched. That isn't as much as a problem now with my handy DVR, but there is no way to catch up on five seasons.

Over on Media Village blog, I've been following the mess that has become The View lately with Star Jones Reynolds recent departure from the show. She announced she was leaving yesterday, and today she is off the air. Her original plan was to continue until some time in July.  Barbara asked her to not return following yesterday's announcement.

The way this whole situation was handled just felt wrong to me from the beginning. My brother and I were talking about it earlier, and he agreed with me that it was just shady how Barbara handled it. I thought I was the only one, but he told he had lost respect for Walters to, and this only made it worse. I know I don't plan on watching the show anymore. No matter who they bring in to replace Star. I hear she's on Larry King tonight, so I'll have to check that out to see what more she has to say. Hmm, actually she's on tomorrow night. I just checked.

I hope you're all well! Have a great night. Don't forget to check out for my recap of So You Think You Can Dance on review blog later on tonight if you're a fan of the show!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind