Buzz Traffic!

Friday, February 01, 2008

As bloggers, we are all looking for ways to get more and more traffic to our bloggers. We want people to see what we have to say, even if we are just talking about our cat or our favorite television shows. Some post pictures of people that mean something to them, and they want to share with the world just amazing these people are. I'm constantly trying to find new ways or sites to help drive traffic to my own blog here, and today I found Buzzfuse. I signed up with the site, and filled in my profile. After about five minutes I was set and ready to go. The system looks easy to use. You submit what you want to promote and post a little widget to the item. I've posted one here with this post. Although, in order to activate it you need to add ten contacts to your list. That I'm not sure I like very much. There are so many different sites that claim to help you get traffic to your site. This is just another.

Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind