Manic Monday #8

Monday, February 11, 2008

What is the most romantic movie that you've ever seen?: This one is so hard to pick because I've seen so many romantic movies over the years. I'm a big romance movie fan. Thinking about it though I think my pick has to go with Ghost, which is one of my favorite movies of all time, romance or not.

If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick?: This is another hard one for me. I've always been a huge Bon Jovi fan. Jon Bon Jovi was my first big crush, and I will always say him first, but over the years I've crushed on so many people. Right now, my big crush is on Jason Behr, so those are my two choices for right now followed closely behind with Charlize Theron.

What scents remind you of a loved one?: Strawberries. That scent has always reminded me of loved ones. For a long time now.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind