Friday's Feast #5

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged? I'm thinking this is probably my brother Joe. I know I hugged my cat Mikey today once or twice too.

Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us. I don't think I really have any tricks myself. I know my mom growing up used to use cucumbers on her eyes and all these different facial masks.

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of? Sunshine.

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around? I've always loved photography. It's always fascinated me somehow. If I was a photographer, I would probably end up focusing on people and animals as my subjects.

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?: I'm thinking this must be either The Stand or It by Stephen King, whichever of the two is longer. I remember reading those both when I was a teenager. I read them cover to cover.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind