Where did February go?

Friday, February 29, 2008

Here it is February 29th, and I am really asking myself where did the month go? It's been a hectic month, but a good one. I've been sick, but that happens now and then. I've been hit with insomnia this past week. I've found myself waking up between three and four in the morning, and I just lay there. I usually end up giving in and get out of bed. I either watch television and hop right back onto the computer. This means for some days where I've been feeling just exhausted. Naps have been in order during the day. I've been busy though. I've been out almost every day this week. I've taken two long walks to stores near by, one with the lunch from hell earlier this week, and today I headed to the movies to see The Other Boleyn Girl. I wrote a review of that movie, and it should be up on Blogcritics soon.

With the month almost done though, I'm looking ahead to March, and I know that a few friends of mine have birthdays. It seems to be a popular month. I love birthdays. I usually make my own cards for them, using whatever programs I have on my computer. Microsoft Publisher comes in handy! There are sites out there that can help you too. They have birthday cards all ready for you to choose from and then customize. There is a wide selection of styles to choose from but this one is my favorite. I think it might be the balloons and its festive look. I'm still stuck on where this month has gone! Tomorrow is a whole new month. Things need to slow down a bit.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind