257. Heartbreaking story ...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I know I've already updated once tonight, but I've just turned on the news in the last couple of hours, and I've been following the story of the miners trapped in West Virginia. This story is just totally heartbreaking. 13 were trapped, and it looked for a period of three hours earlier tonight that 12 of the miners had survived. Then news broke that in fact one miner had survived and 12 had died.

Families had been led to believe their husbands/fathers/sons had survived. This story is still breaking, and I just feel totally heartbroken for those families. I'm watching the news now as it breaks, and there are really no words for what is happening there.

This story is still unfolding, and my thoughts and prayers are with those families affected by this tragedy in West Virginia.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © Inside My Wild Mind